Thursday, September 11, 2014

Second blog. Whats on my mind. September 11, 2014

Today I am up very late posting this. Kind of last minute. All the WiFi where I live went out and I had class today so now it is 11 pm and I am just writing because I am way to tired to actually think of something interesting. Will I get in trouble for blogging about none school related things.. I hope not. The cable company said thousands of their customers internet went out so it wasn't only here, but it wouldn't be uncommon for our WiFi where we live to go out. It goes out all the time because I live so far from town, and if I want someone to come out and fix it I'd have to pay a fee for them driving all the way out here. It's almost not worth it, but if I want to get my homework done I guess i'd have to pay it. I don't want an F. I want to get my degree and make something of my life. Well I guess I'm done with my blog for tonight, maybe tomorrow I'll write something worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment