Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Research tips for college students. September 24, 2014

I read 8 More Research Tips For College Students, and that is very helpful if you aren't very good at research papers. That is definitely something I am going to reference to when I have to write a research paper. The eight tips are; 1. Embrace the zen of research, 2. Drive your sources (don't let them drive you), 3. Don't fixate too quickly. 4. Torture the data, 5. Record and conquer, 6. Act like a researcher, 7. Fear not the footnote, 8. Leave time for writing. Very helpful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this reading as well as I did. I think it will help many writers in the future including myself. Sometimes I struggle researching quickly or fearing the footnotes. After reading this article it kind of helped me look at things differently. I hope I can make these changes for the better of my research.

    ReplyDelete