Sunday, September 14, 2014

Know Your Audience Analysis Blog Post, September 14, 2014

From reading the Know Your Audience Analysis, I have seen that most everybody has a plan for after college and know what they’re going to do and how they are gong to do it. They all seem very nice and straight forward and very opinionated but not mean about it. Everyone talks to everyone and lets them know their opinions without being rude and prejudice. Everyone seems to be very helpful and always have something nice to say, and someone always has the answers to someone’s questions. A lot of people like a variety of things and it is very interesting to learn and get to know everyone and there interests. Everyone has a lot of different views on things and it is fun and interesting to read if you keep an open mind, and everyone seems to have an open mind. Everyone always asks the questions I need too. So if I have a question all I have to do is look on the burning questions and more than likely the question I had is already there with the answer. I was feeling very stressed about the whole online class thing and all my classmates are so helpful and nice I am surprisingly feeling better about it and not to overwhelmed. If not all I do is post a question it isn't long before someone answers me. I am so thankful for all the nice and helpful classmates that have already helped me just get through the first two or three weeks of school! I think this semester will be very interesting to see what everyone has to say and what they come up with. This should be a very challenging and interesting class, but we can all get through it because we are all here to help each other!!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear that you are connecting with other students in the class. Have fun. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete