Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fluency Blog, October 1, 2014

I fixed my This I Believe Essay a lot and I feel very comfortable with it, We also have a blog fluency post due and I am not sure what to do with that. I guess I just write all I can. I am not sure what to write about, all I can think about if my fiance leaving for basic Sunday for nine weeks then he'll come back for two weeks for Christmas and then leave for twelve more weeks for AIT. Then when he graduates AIT we are getting married. I'm so happy for him but i'm sad because hes leaving for awhile, and its going to be hard. I am glad I am in college because i'll have something to keep me busy along with the wedding plans and saving up.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very difficult situation! My wife and I had a bit of long distance before we got married, not military, but it isnt always easy. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete