Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Jung Typology test is close to how I see myself and how other people describe me. I am a very outgoing and I love being around people. I do not know about me being intuition because a lot of times I have to research or ask people about a lot of stuff. I feel I am judging because I am decisive, controlled, I am good at finishing, organized, structured, scheduled, quick at tasks, responsible, I like closure and I make plans before everything. I do use my feelings over thinking when something happens. I have learned that if I sit down and actually try to writing I’m not as bad as I thought I was. But I have to sit and have no distractions. I do not think this test will help me writing in college any because it told me what I already know about myself.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very surprised that you don't think this test will help your writing. It made me look at what the test had to say, myself and what I already knew about myself, and my writing. I think if you give it more time it may help you more than you think even if you already knew what it told you. Sometimes we know this stuff, but it doesn't sink in until we see it in writing. Very different perspective on the Jung Typology Test. I like seeing different responses.

    ReplyDelete